Types of Social Engineering Attacks
Email containing nefarious attachments or website links.
Targeted phishing attacks aimed at a specific organization or individual.
Phishing attack aimed at executive leadership.
Business Email Compromise
Impersonation of a company employee through a hacked email.
2019 Phishing Statistics
Employees of smaller organizations were more likely to be hit by email threats including spam, phishing, and email malware than those in large organizations.” (Symantec ISTR 2019)
Simulated Phishing Campaign
- Identify areas of weakness in your cyber-education
- Train users against Simulated Phishing attack with varying difficulties
- Provide strategic recommendations for short and long term training
- Gain insight into user behavior toward different types of phishing attacks
- Identify high-risk users in your computing environment
Phishing Data and Behavioral Analysis
GlobalSecurityIQ will track how organizational personnel interact with the Simulated Phishing emails, develop an informational report, and present the outcome to leadership.